WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
o information that you provide to contact us or to register for our event (name, phone number, email address, payment information and information which are required for our delivery of personalized services to you at your request). Please note if you are entering details on behalf of others you must receive their prior consent;
- information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used, and any information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback; and
- any other personal data that you send to us.
Mandatory information is identified by an asterisk or other clear indication [on the relevant document on which you will provide your personal data]. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to address your query and/or to provide the services requested.
HOW DO YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will use your personal data to:
- provide the products and services you have ordered, process payments, communicate with you about your orders and generally to maintain your accounts with us; and
- to manage our relationship with you, to provide and personalize our service and communications, including for customer segmentation and profiling, for marketing and communication initiatives and to conduct marketing research, statistical and trend analysis;
In addition to the purposes noted above, we will use your email address to send you updates, news and other special offers relating to our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We will not use or share your personal data for such direct marketing
purposes unless we have received your consent.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to the purchaser, or prospective purchaser of any business or asset which we are, or are contemplating selling.
WHAT ABOUT TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES?
Some of these countries may not have the same or substantially similar privacy laws as those set out in the Australian Privacy Principles. We may not require them to comply with similar privacy laws, and accordingly your personal data may not receive the same
protections that it would in Australia. By providing your personal data to us, you consent to our disclosure of your personal data to organisations in those countries even though it may not receive the same protections that it would in Australia. You may request us not to transfer your personal data to the countries listed above, but if you do so we may not be able to provide the services or products you have requested from us.
HOW SECURE IS THE DATA THAT YOU KEEP ABOUT ME?
We will take technical and organisation precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information.
Our websites also use "cookie" technology to make your visits more convenient. These "cookies" are set so we may better customize your visit experience in the future. You are free to reject or "Not Accept" all cookies, but we will not be able to auto-enter your email address or customize your future visits.
We may use Google Analytics to analyze traffic to our website. Google Analytics does not create individual profiles for visitors. Unlike some tracking services Google Analytics Live does not have a database of individual profiles for each visitor. Google Analytics only collects aggregate data. For more information about Google Analytics Terms of Service, please click here.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
- Please contact your account manager or our Customer Service Centre at MHANZ_Customer-Service-Centre@moethennessy.com, phone +61 02 8344 9900 or write to us at Moët Hennessy Australia Pty Ltd at Level 7, 201 Coward Street, Mascot, NSW, 2020 Australia.
UPDATING INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF AND COMPLAINTS
remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations.